Fairfield Writers Group
12th of February 2011
Fairfield Writers Group has grown considerably since last year. This is wonderful and in order to continue to enjoy our writing group a few issues need to be addressed and voted on.
Due to our large group we all tend to get excited and not pay attention to other members. So in order that all members get the most out of our group, please keep these two thoughts in mind.
- Having a quick personal chat is fine during the meeting but wait till we are at the coffee shop for that more engrossing conversation.
- Don’t interrupt when someone is speaking, wait for your turn.
In order to achieve this, an agenda has been set up so that every member is aware of issues that will be discussed at the next meeting.
In this meeting we will be voting members to fill vacant position, so please have a think about what you would like to be involved in.
Agenda for the 12th of February 2011
A. Positions to be filled:
Carol has emailed a description of each role
Position Volunteers Vote
5. Secretary -
6. Minute secretary -
7. New member enquiries person -
8. Media person Lou and Findlay
9. Facebook page Dani
10. Twitter page
11. A state of writing group administrator Lou
B. Meeting Room- Update from the library if we have a meeting room or have an area at the back of the library.
C. Workshops-discuss frequency and type.
D. Youth Group-volunteers, organization of the group.
E. List of Skills- collect from all members any skills they have that could be used to improve our group.